RushFiles functions in multiple languages as we want to ensure that all users can read and navigate through our products seamlessly.
The language can be changed in just a few steps.
There are two ways to change or update the Web client language.
Option 1: Change Language via the Login Page
1. Go to your Web client's login page
2. Click the flag icon at the bottom-right corner of the screen.
3. Select or type in your preferred language, and you're all set!
Option 2: Change Language within the Web client.
1. Log in to the Web client and click on the "Gear" icon in the top-right corner.
2. Click on the first option to change the language in the pop-up menu.
3. Then select your preferred language, and you're all set!
Windows PC Client
The language can be changed in the settings tab of the desktop application. (The same location as the login option).
Windows PC Client
1. Open your PC client.
2. Click on the "Ellipsis" icon (3 dots), then select "Settings".
2. Under the "Select Language", choose your preferred language, and you're all set!
The RushFiles app for Mac inherits the system language by default. Therefore, a Mac user has to change the language their Mac uses.
Users now have two options to change the RushFiles app language based on their preferences.
Option 1: Change System Language
1. On your Mac, choose the Apple menu.
2. Go to System Preferences, then click Language & Region.
3. Click the "General" tab, change the Primary language, and you're all set!
Option 2: Change a different language for individual apps (i.e., RushFiles app)
You can also choose different languages for individual apps. For example, if your system language is set to Danish but prefer to use a certain app in English, you can do so.
3. Click the "Apps" tab, and do one of the following:
- Choose a language for an app: Click the Add button, choose an app and a language from the pop-up menus, then click Add.
- Change the language for an app in the list: Select the app, then choose a new language from the pop-up menu.
- Remove an app from the list: Select the app, then click the Remove button. The app uses the default language again.
If the app is open, you may need to close and then reopen it to see the change.
iPhone, Android phones, and tablets: The application uses the language you have set on your device.