How to start RushFiles after a restoring your server from a backup.
(If you have multiple servers, step 2-5 is only for the server hosting your domain master.)
- Ensure that all the services are running as they were on your server before the restoration:
- MongoDb (only on the server hosting the domain master)
- Stop the MongoDb
- Locate the folder where your database was installed.
(It should be <drive>:\RushFiles\Mongodatabase\data\on the drive that you selected during installation).
- Delete the content of this folder and take the latest zip backup from the backups of the database and extract them to the folder.
- Start the MongoDb again.
- Restart the IIS.
(If you have more than one server: restart the IIS on the server hosting the domain master first, and on the other ones afterwards.)
- Your system should be up and running again after the servers have registered themselves, this should not take more than 5 minutes at most.
The zip backup’s location is selected on installation, but they should be located at <drive>:\Rushfiles\Mongodatabase\