NOTE: Rebranding only possible for RushFiles' partners with prior agreement and acceptance for payment.
Please follow the guide step by step to be sure, you have all needed information and graphics for your rebranding and can deliver all material for this application together in one package.
You can style the following elements:
- App name
- App icon
- Login logo
- Splash screen
- Branded Color
Please read how to create and submit your graphics to RushFiles for implementation.
In addition to the App creation we also need a lot of information and text from you.
Please use this checklist to control that you have collected all material, before sending the zip file with all necessary material.
and password for test account on your RushFiles
- CreatingAppInfo.txt - Information on App Store contact
- AppIcon.png: 1024 x 1024
- SplashScreen.png: 680 x 680 (Transparent background)
- LoginLogo.png: 660 x 124 (Transparent background)
– 7-11 characters – 3 in prioritized order
- Texts for App store, one document for each store and language
need your provision and developer certificate. See the guides below:
- Find your D-U-N-S no.
Before you start creating your AppStore account, you need your company’s D-U-N-S no.
- Create an iTunes Connect account (Team agent only)
Enroll in the Apple Developer Program. The cost is 99 USD per membership per year.
- Create a Development Team account (Company only)
- Create a distribution certificate (Only a team agent or an admin can create a distribution certificate)
http://developer.apple.com/iOS - Select the "Member Center" in the top menu at the right.
- Sign in with the Apple ID you used to register as an Apple Developer
- Find iOS Developer Program, click on Certificates, identifiers & profiles
- Find iOS Apps, click on Certificates
- Click on Add (+ sign)
- Select, Distribution, App Store and Ad Hoc
- Create a CSR file, upload the CSR file to Apple to generate the certificate
- Download the certificate (.cer) and send it together with the other
Test account for Apple
Apple tests the software before it is published on the App Store. For this purpose, a test user's login credentials must be provided. Apple reviewers will use this test user to log in to the application and test that it is functioning as advertised, therefore it is important that this user has access to Shares with data in them.
Creating app in App Store
For creating the app in App Store, the following information on the App Store contact are needed.
- Company name
- Company address
- First name of App Store contact
- Last name of App Store contact
- Email address of App Store contact
- Phone number of App Store contact
Required information has to be delivered in a text file called – CreatingAppInfo.txt
Graphical elements for branding
The App Icon - shown on the home screen - has to be a 1024x1024 PNG of your logo.
On iOS, the default shine effect has been disabled, so you can add the effect that you desire.
The App icon will automatically be converted to various formats, so they will fit a multitude of devices. Save the icon as AppIcon.png
Save the file as SplashScreen.png
This logo is used on the Profile page and the loading screen. It has to be a 660 x 124 PNG.
Call the file LoginLogo.png.
Note: the name is a carry-over from the previous version, but the asset is used in the profile page and the loading screen.
A single color in hexadecimal format that will serve as your branded color.
This color will be used in every place where you see the orange color in the screenshots below.
Save it as ColorValues.txt
NOTE: The RushFiles logo in the screenshots is the LoginLogo.png asset and it is not affected by the branded color.
of letters and capital letters.
iOS screen sizes for screenshots on the app store