NOTE: Rebranding only possible for RushFiles' partners with prior agreement and acceptance for payment.
You can style the following elements:
- App icon
- App name
- Splash screen
- Login logo
Please read how to create and submit your graphics to RushFiles for implementation.
In addition to the App creation we also need a lot of information and text from you.
Please use this checklist to control that you have collected all material, before sending the zip file with all necessary material.
- Username and password for Apple development account
- Certificate App store account (.cer)
and password for test account on your RushFiles
- CreatingAppInfo.txt - Information on App Store contact
- AppIcon.png: 1024 x 1024
- SplashScreen.png: 680 x 680 (Transparent background)
- LoginIcon.png: 660 x 124 (Transparent background)
– 7-11 characters – 3 in prioritized order
- Texts for App store, one document for each store and language
need your provision and developer certificate. See the guides below:
- Find your D-U-N-S no.
Before you start creating your AppStore account, you need your company’s D-U-N-S no.
- Create an iTunes Connect account (Team agent only)
Enroll in the Apple Developer Program. The cost is 99 USD per membership per year.
- Create a Development Team account (Company only)
- Create a distribution certificate (Only a team agent or an admin can create a distribution certificate)
http://developer.apple.com/iOS - Select the "Member Center" in the top menu at the right.
- Sign in with the Apple ID you used to register as an Apple Developer
- Find iOS Developer Program, click on Certificates, identifiers & profiles
- Find iOS Apps, click on Certificates
- Click on Add (+ sign)
- Select, Distribution, App Store and Ad Hoc
- Create a CSR file, upload the CSR file to Apple to generate the certificate
- Download the certificate (.cer) and send it together with your graphics
Test account for Apple
Apple test the software that is being published to the APP store and because of the username/password login
of the software we need a test account on your RushFiles system. We suggest that you use the following:
When you have created the test account please create one or more share with some files and folders included,
so Apple can perform a proper test of the software.
Creating app in App Store
For creating the app in App Store, the following information on the App Store contact are needed.
- Company name
- Company address
- First name of App Store contact
- Last name of App Store contact
- Email address of App Store contact
- Phone number of App Store contact
Required information has to be delivered in a text file called – CreatingAppInfo.txt
Graphical elements for branding
Create a 1024x1024 PNG.
On iOS the default shine effect have been disabled, so you can add the effect that you desire.
The App icon will automatically be converted to various formats, so they will fit a multitude of devices.
Save the icon as AppIcon.png
Save the file as SplashScreen.png
The logo for the login screen has to be a 660 x 124 PNG.
Call the file LoginIcon.png
Main Brand Color:
- Splash screen background
- Login screen background
- Pin code screen background
- Settings screen background
- Dialog (currently only "change user" dialog) background
- Download progress bar color
- Cannot be white and gradient is not supported.
The color need to be a contrast to your logo and white, as input fields and icon in upper right remain white.
Secondary Brand Color:
- Folder Browser screen background
- Folder chooser screen (Share files from external applications) background
- Download progress screen background
- Files preview background
Top toolbar color
- Only bright colors
Bottom toolbar color
- Only bright colors
List icon background:
- Folder/File/Share icon background color in Folder Browser screen
- Folder icon background color in Folder chooser screen (Share files from external applications)
Main text color:
- Color of the button’s text that is on the Main brand color background (Default is white)
Secondary text color:
- Color of the button’s text that is on background other than the Main brand color.
Use this example for the file:
<!-- brandable color -->
Define it with your own colors and save it as
of letters and capital letters.
iOS screen sizes for screenshoots on the app store