By default, the Windows client selects which drive to create the local cache on based on space availability. This is usually the C:\ drive, but the setting can be changed to your liking.
To change the location of the local cache:
1. Exit the PC client.
2. Open File Explorer, click on "View", and make sure that Hidden Items are enabled.
3. Type %localappdata% into the path bar in File Explorer, and hit enter.
3. Find the folder named "RfUserData" and enter it.
4. In this folder, find the file ClientPcConfiguration.cfg. Create a backup of it, then open the original file with eg. Notepad.
5. Search for "DataDrive", "FilePath", and "TempFilePath". For each of these, change the drive letter to the drive where you want your local cache to be located at.
Local cache is on D:
Local cache changed to be on E:
7. Do not modify anything else in this file. Save your changes when you are done.
8. Move your RushFiles folder from the current location to the new location. Following the above example, I would move the RushFiles folder from D:\ to E:\
9. Start the RushFiles client again.