Switch to Old Web Client
To provide a smooth transition between the current and the new Web client version 3.0.0, we will support both versions for a determined period, during which we will gather feedback from our partners and make the necessary improvements to the new Web client to enhance the user experience.
During this period, we will give the option to users to switch back and forth from Old to New to make sure that no change done in the New Web Client will prevent the users from accomplishing their day-to-day activities.
A light blue banner is added in the Old Web Client's header, which will be displayed at all times, informing that a new web client is available. Clicking on it will redirect the user to the New Web Client.
How to switch between the Old and New Web client?
- Open a browser and go to Web Client 3.0 site.
- Log in with your Username and Password.
- Click on the "Profile" button in the top-right corner of your browser.
- Select "Switch to Old Web Client" from the drop-down menu.
- Finally, the Old Web Client will be loaded and ready for use.
If you have any questions or concerns about this feature, please do not hesitate to reach out via our helpdesk support.
Thanks for choosing RushFiles!