Press on the “options” icon
from the file list
In the file option you can select to have the file available offline.
Once this is pressed the file will start to be downloaded on your device.
By switching the setting off again you will cancel the download.
The status of the file will be indicated on the file icon in the file list,
with the green overlay icon.
For the file you have the follow options:
- “Delete” if you will delete the file
- “Rename” if you will rename file
- “Create link” to create a public link to file so you can share it with others
- “Open with” if you what to open the file in another application on your device
- “Cancel” go back to previous screen