You have 4 different states a company can be in
1. Active - it is the normal state where every thing works and users can login.
2. Suspended - It is a soft way to limit the users, they can still login and read their data, but cannot upload.
3. Deactivated - This is a harder way to limit the users, they can still login and read the files they have downloaded, but cannot download or upload new files.
4. Deleted - the company can no longer be seen in any panel and users cannot login to it or access any data on it.
* If your users/company only is "Suspended" or "Deactivated" will it still be chargeable until its deleted.
You can delete it by yourself.