There are 4 different states a company can be in:
1. Active - This is the normal state where everything works, and users can login.
2. Suspended - This is a soft way to limit the users: they can still login and read their data, but cannot upload.
3. Deactivated - This is a harder way to limit the users: they can still login and read the files they have downloaded, but cannot download or upload new files.
4. Deleted - The company can no longer be seen in any panel, and users cannot login to it, nor access any data on it.
* If your user/company is only "Suspended" or "Deactivated", it will still be chargeable until its deletion.
You can delete it by yourself.