How to set up mail templates:
1. Login to your reseller webapp (https://yourdomain.com/reseller).
2. Navigate to the mail templates via the icon in your left menu:
There are currently 8 different mail templates that are sent during different events:
- Invitation new user - When a new user is created in the application.
- Invitation to share - When a user is invited to a share.
- Reset Password - When a user is requests to reset password from the login form, or an Admin sends it from the user list.
- Server Installed - When a server is successfully installed.
- User Activated - When a new user has set the password.
- Welcome Admin - When a user is added as Admin of a company.
- Limit exceeded - Only used when Hard limits is enabled.
- Share full - Only used when Hard limits is enabled.
Change the header or footer:
To change the header or footer of the mails, click on the top menu links.
1. Select one of the mails to change by clicking on the + icon.
3. Edit the subject and body.
A. You can work with your template in draft mode until it is ready to be used.
B. Change the subject.
C. There are required tags the body has to contain. Click on the link to automatically insert the tag into the body.
D. To see how the email looks in email clients, you can always send a test email to yourself or others.
E. Remember to save your work every time :)
Use the editor to create any mail format. For editing in html, click the "Source" button.
Set correct mail language:
Finally, set the correct mail language on your reseller settings.