Create mail configuration
1. Navigate to mail configuration from your company administration page: (https://www.yourdomain.com/client)
2. Click on the settings icon and on the "Email Settings" in the menu.
3. Click on the "ADD CONFIG" link.
4. Enter the server information in the popup.
5. After filling in the correct mail configuration, it makes sense to test if you can connect and use the mail server by clicking "SEND TEST MAIL".
6. Click "SAVE".
Note: If you experience that mails are not received, your Reseller can see mail events in maillog.
Link to our solution: Mail Log