After creating users and shares, you can assign users to the shares. (Or shares to the user)
Assign users to shares:
1. Click on the "Share" tab in the left side-bar.
2. Find your share with the search function.
3. Click on the share.
4. Now, you are in "Edit share", where you can assign users (or groups) to the share by clicking the "+" button.
Assign shares to users:
1. Click on the "User" tab in the left side-bar.
2. Find the user with the search function.
3. Click on the user.
4. Now, you are in "Edit user", where you can assign shares to this user by clicking the "+" button.
When adding users to a share, you can always set their permissions.
If you need to remove a user from a share, or a share from a user:
1. Navigate to the user or share.
2. Click on the user or share.
3. On the right hand side, where you can set permissions, you can also remove shares from users and vice versa, by clicking "Remove".
When adding new shares to a user, the system will send out an information mail for each share the user gets access to.