File history, file versioning, and file undelete are features of the RushFiles web client.
How to view file history / restore a previous version:
1. Login to the web client, and navigate to the file in question.
2. Right-click on the file, and select "History" in the popup menu.
3. Now you can see everything that happened to the file since its creation.
4. If you would like to restore a previous version of the file, then simply find the version that you need, right-click on it, then choose "Start recovery".
5. The newly recovered version is now available in your share folder, together with the latest version of the file.
How to undelete a file:
1. Login to the web client and navigate to the share that contains the deleted file.
2. Check the option "Deleted Files" in the top menu. This allows you to browse through the deleted files.
3. Right-click the file that you want to undelete, and choose "Undelete" from the popup menu.
4. Confirm that you want to undelete the file(s) by clicking the "Undelete" button in the popup window.
5. Click the "Done" button when your files are completely undeleted.
6. Uncheck the option to see "Deleted Files".
7. You can now find your undeleted file(s) in the folder.