To reset your password:
- Copy and paste https://global.rushfiles.com/getuserdomain.aspx?useremail= into your browser
- Type in your email address used with RushFiles after "useremail=" and hit enter.
- You will see your email address and your primary domain separated by a comma.
- In your browser, go to the address of your primary domain.
- On the login screen, click on the "Reset password" link.
- Type in your email address and click on New Password.
- Click the link in the mail that you receive from the system.
- Type your new password and retype to confirm.
For user firstname.lastname@example.org
Meaning that rushfiles.net is this user's primary domain.
This user can reset his password at rushfiles.net.