Due to high request load, some customers experienced a slow update download rate.
These issues have been resolved.
However, if your customers experience a stuck update progress, or RushFiles doesn't start for them anymore, please ask them to do the following:
1. Stop the update process.
2. Press Windows key+R to bring up the Run menu, and execute the following statement:
After this, the update should be applied.
If, after this, your customers see 25% progress which doesn't seem to progress, please hold on, the update will continue in a few minutes.
In the event that a user sees an update stuck at 85% with the message "Folder not empty", then please look at this article:
Some users have experienced that Visual C++ installation hangs at 20%.
To resolve this issue, please do the following:
1. Stop all VC++ and RushFiles installation/uninstallation processes.
2. Open Control Panel, and click on Uninstall a Program.
3. Find Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 and 2015-2019 versions and uninstall them.
3.a If uninstallation doesn't work, restart your computer and try again.
4. Run update2.exe as described above.
5. Click Yes on the VC++ installation message.
6. VC++ version 14.25.28508 will be installed and you should be able to use your data again.
7. Please don't update your VC++ 2015-2019 version until the next client update.
If you experience any other issue, please let us know at helpdesk.rushfiles.com .
We regret any inconvenience that this may cause.
Thank you for your cooperation.