Dear RushFiles users,
We have identified a problem that prevents the normal usage of the 2.5.0 version of the Mac client. To prevent other users from upgrading, we have pulled the 2.5.0 update until the problem is fixed, and made 2.4.8 available for download again.
Those of you that have already updated will need to reinstall version 2.4.8 by following the steps below:
1. Use the Go -> Go to Folder function (Shift + Command +G), type in ~/library/ and press Go.
2. Navigate to the folder of your Mac client app inside ~/library/ . If you are using the standard RushFiles app, it will be called "RushFiles". If you have a branded version of the app, eg. "BusinessDrive" or "Filbox" then look for a folder that is named similarly.
3. Inside this folder, look for a folder called Uploads. If there are files in it, make a backup of this folder.
4. Exit the app.
5. Go back to the RushFiles or <branded name> folder you've found in steps 1-3, and delete the whole folder.
6. Find the client app in Applications, and move it to the Trash.
7. Go to System Preferences, and make sure that your FUSE version is 3.8.2 . If you have other versions, including 3.9.0, please uninstall that version and install 3.8.2 from FUSE's github site: https://osxfuse.github.io/2018/07/01/OSXFUSE-3.8.2.html .
8. Go to your web client, and click on Download desktop application in the bottom-right corner of the login screen.
9. When the download is finished, install the 2.4.8 version.
10. Paste the contents of the backup Uploads folder (if you have one) to the current Uploads folder under the same path (~/library/RushFiles or ~/library/<branded name>).
We will let you know when the update is available again, and we are sorry for the inconvenience.