If you accidentally deleted a folder or file, you can with the RushFiles web-interface restore the folder or file again so it again will be available.
Here's a little guide:
1. You will have to go to your web client and login.
2. Select the shared folder which contains the deleted items.
3. Select "Deleted Files" at the top.
4. Now you will see all the folders/files which has been deleted in this folder.
5. Hold your mouse over the Trashbin icon, and select restore.
6. Now the file/folder will be accessible again.
Here's a short how-to video:
See also our solution "Synchronize your files for offline access"